Monday, July 18, 2011

Gimmie some Mo!

Hi! I am Mo I recently lost my job due to a difference of opinion.  . Like most independent american adults I own my home and pay bills. I am thirty-five going on fifty with four grown kids(yes i said grown-kids) and one grandkid. I always knew one of those little nuts would go and make me a grandmom all early but that's life! I'm hoping that my life will be interesting enough for people to visit me. Growing up a parent I have vast knowledge of many if not all things I can answer cooking,baking,cleaning,common household problems,car problems,teenage drama,baby mamma, child support,disability, work related issues and most anything else you can think of and guess what my advice is all free and I love to talk! So get at me please I have nothing else to do with my time and hopefully in a few days you'll be saying Gimmie some Mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment