Sunday, July 31, 2011

What to do

Growing up we are faced with a lot of decisions. One in particular that will write our story for the future is what will I be when I grow up? Well you have eighteen years plus to decide. I know people that are in their thirties that still ask themselves that same question. First you have to grow up nobody can really say how long that process will take for each individual. While your involved in that process the smartest thing for you to do is build, start building at the youngest age possible. Find the one thing your greatest at and concentrate on building that one thing stronger and stronger. People often try to do many things at one time only making what you ultimately end up doing half ass.My daughter much to my chagrin loves art I tried to talk her into something else ,but she always ended back at the art thing finally I gave up and let her do art she exceeded to graphic art and commercial art and makes a profit already off of the work that she does. Sometimes life will throw you a curve ball or two.In my case it was four... When life throws curve balls at you you can't do any better than to try and hit a home run. Don't give up because life is not what you thought it would be keep on going because until that grave is dug you still have to live, and who doesn't want to live the fabulous life? If your a mommy or daddy be the best  you can be not only will the baby benefit from your efforts but you can be proud of yourself for being great! I always have the get good grades talk to the kids that goes unheard but getting into a good college and a good job afterwards start with good grades.In closing I would like to add just pray about it because even a bad situation with a little divine intervention will turn out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment